51 SPEEDSHOP MONO-RISER AEROBAR SYSTEM
The 51 SPEEDSHOP mono-riser aero bar system connects the athlete to the bike in a way that maximizes comfort through significant adjustability, while providing industry leading aerodynamics. Designed for the rigors of the Tour de France and the Ironman World Championships, this bar combines intricately devised ergonomics, aerodynamic advancements and the highest grade of carbon fiber manufacturing.
- 40cm (c-c) basebar is nearly invisible to the wind, due to the proven Kamm-Tail airfoil design, and unyielding to even the strongest sprint induced torque.
- Radial shaping of the pursuit bar, combined with a 5 degree up tilt gives the rider greater control over the bike.
- Unique "mono-riser" mounting system allows height adjustment, angulation and stack adjustment through a simple 2 bolt design.
- Carbon reinforced nylon pad holder provides rigidity and support.
- Proprietary arm pad provides the ideal amount of surface area and cushion.
- Integrated BTA hydration or computer mount.
- All hardware is corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Weight: 816 grams (short wing, slammed position)
Range of Adjustment
Aerobar Setup & Geometry
Mono-Riser Manual Fit Guide Automated Setup Calculator - Coming Soon
Mono-Riser Aerobar Installation Guide
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an compatibility questions.
Argon 18: E-117, E-116, E-114, E112, Mercury
BH Bikes: GC Aero
Blue: Triad EX, Triad SP, T14
Boardman: AirTT/9 Series
Ceepo: Shadow, Venom
Cervelo: P5, P4, P3, P2, P1
Felt: IA 16, IA 14, IA 12, IA 10, B-series
Fuji: D6, Aloha
Giant: Trinity Alliance, Trinity Composite
Jamis: Xenith T1, Xenith T2, Trilogy, Comet
Kestrel: Airfoil Pro, 4000, 4000 Pro, 4000 LTD
Kuota: Kueen K, Kalibur, K-Factor
Orbea: Ordu (pre-2013), Ordu OMP, Aletta, Ora
Quintana Roo: PRFive, CD0.1, Illicito, Seduza, Lucero, Kilo, Caliente, Tequilo, Dulce
Scott: Plasma 1, 2, 10, and 20
Specialized: Shiv (triathlon), Transition, Alias
Trek: Speed Concept 7-Series, Equinox
Ventum: One, Z
Wilier: Cento Crono